Once you set up your account, you can change your password at any time on your profile page. Of course, that feature won’t help you if you’re not signed in to FACT and you can’t remember your password. If that happens, you can easily reset your password from the sign-in page.
- Navigate to the Quick Scan page: https://fact.adolus.com.
- Click Sign In / Create an Account in the upper right corner of the header.
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address associated with your user account.
Your username (email address) is case sensitive. Make sure you enter it exactly as it appears in the system.
- Click Reset my password.
A page where you can reset your password is displayed and a password reset code is sent to the phone number associated with your account.
- Locate the code on your device and enter it in the Code field.
- Enter a new password for your account in the New Password field and then enter the same password in the Enter New Password Again field.
Your password must contain at least 8 characters.
Wondering why a company focused on cybersecurity has so few password rules? Read our blog to find out how to create a secure password.
- Click Change Password.
The sign-in page displays. You can now sign in with your new password.