Every user account is associated with an organization. To use FACT, an administrator for your organization can add you as a user. Once added, you’ll receive an email with a link to activate your account.
The activation link is valid for 7 days. If you let the link expire, you’ll need to request a new one from your administrator.
Follow the instructions in the activation wizard to set up your credentials and authentication factors.
- Locate the email inviting you to FACT.
- Click the link provided in the email to access the web portal.
A browser page opens, prompting you to enter your username and the temporary password provided in the email.
- Enter your sign-in credentials and click Sign in.
A dialog box prompts you to change your password.
- Enter a password in the New Password field.
Your password must contain at least 12 characters.
Wondering why a company focused on cybersecurity has so few password rules? Read our blog to find out how to create a secure password.
- Enter the same password in the Enter New Password Again field.
- Click Send.
This signs you in to the FACT web portal where you finish activating your account.
- Complete the following steps to activate your aDolus account.
- Step 1 (Profile): Confirm your name is correct, making changes as necessary. Click Next.
- Step 2 (Notifications): Select the notifications you would like to receive. Click Next.
- Step 3 (Agreements): Select the check box to accept the aDolus legal agreements. Click Next.
- Step 4 (MFA): Click Not Yet Configured. Enter the phone number where you can receive codes via text message and click Send Code. When you receive the code, enter it in the Verification Code field and click Verify. Click Close to dismiss the message indicating multi-factor authorization setup is complete.
- Click Done.