Once submitted to FACT, your files are retained in the system for audit and historical purposes; they cannot be removed, even if submitted accidentally. As your file count increases, you may want to clean up your reports. Deleting files allows you to remove old, unused, or mistakenly submitted files from the file list, making the reports you use daily more manageable.
- Expand the End User Tools menu and select Submitted Files.
- Locate the file you want to delete.
Use the filter and search features to display a set of files with specific attributes or help locate a particular file. See Filter and search for files for full instructions on using these features.
- Click the check box to the left of that file.
You can perform this action on multiple files at one time. All files must be on the same page; you can’t multi-select files across pages. Use the appropriate method below to select some or all of the files and then proceed to step 4.
- Click the check box to the left of each file you want to delete.
- Click the check box in the list heading to select all files.
- Click the Delete Selected button.
The selected file now appears in the Deleted report. In the All report, files that have been deleted display the symbol to the right of the score.