The Organization page enables administrators to manage the settings, subscription, and user accounts associated with their organization. This is also the place to monitor your organization's current usage. There are four tabs on the Organization page: People, Settings, Pricing Plan, and Usage. An underline indicates the current tab.
The People tab displays all users currently listed as part of your organization. The user’s email address, role, and current status are included. On this page you can:
- Use the search feature to locate a specific individual.
FACT filters the user list as you type, displaying only users whose first name, last name, or email address contain the text your enter.
- Click a user's name to display their basic profile details and manage their user account.
- Use the navigation features at the bottom of the user list to move through the list.
- Click Add Person to add a user to your organization.
If you have a FACT Pro account, you will be the only user listed on the People tab. You are not permitted to add users to your account.
The Settings tab displays the organization name and preferences. On this page, administrative users (Super Admin and Group Admin only) can:
The Pricing Plan tab displays the subscription and payment details. On this page, administrative users (Super Admin and Billing Manager only) can:
The Usage tab displays up-to-date details of the current usage for your organization. This page is for information only; you can't perform any tasks here. The information provided includes:
- API requests and file analysis uploads for the current day
- API requests and file analysis uploads for the current billing period
- Number of overage requests and uploads (today, billing period) that will incur additional costs
- Daily limits for your plan
- Overage costs