Adding a person to the organization creates a user account associated with your organization. The account is not active until the user works through the account setup steps.
- In the sidebar, select Settings > Organization Settings to display your organization’s profile.
The People tab is selected by default.
- Click Add Person.
The Add Person dialog box opens.
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address for the user you want to add.
This field is case sensitive. The entry email@example.com is seen as a different account from John.Smith@company.com. Make sure you provide your preferred capitalization when completing this field.
- In the Role list, select the appropriate role for the new user.
- Super Admin
- Super user who controls the organizational unit; responsible for managing users, groups, and company-wide settings (multi-factor authentication, notifications, and rule processing)
- Billing Manager
- User responsible for managing the organization’s account with aDolus
- Group Admin
- User responsible for managing the group members and settings
- Security Analyst
- User responsible for making security policy decisions (e.g., file classification rules), approving files, and analyzing security events
- User who submits files for analysis; this user can view the analysis results of files they submit, as well as the results of all other files in their organization
- User who requires read access and the ability to run reports; this is a read-only role
- Click Save.
The user is added to the organization’s user list alphabetically by last name with the status Pending first sign-in. All new users have this status until they activate their account. The user receives an email inviting them to activate their account. They have 7 days to complete the account activation.