Change a user’s role within your organization when you want to change the functionality available to them in FACT. Refer to the Features and Roles Matrix for an explanation of the functionality by role before you make this change to ensure you are granting the selected user the appropriate access.
- In the sidebar, select Settings > Organization Settings to display your organization’s profile.
The People tab is selected by default.
- Locate the user whose role you want to change.
Use the search field to locate a specific user by name or email address. Click in this field to clear the criteria.
- Click the user’s name to display their member profile.
This page displays the user’s basic profile details and includes all functionality for managing their account within the organization.
- In the Permissions box, select the desired user role from the list provided.
- Super Admin
- Super user who controls the organizational unit; responsible for managing users, groups, and company-wide settings (multi-factor authentication, notifications, and rule processing)
- Billing Manager
- User responsible for managing the organization’s account with aDolus
- Group Admin
- User responsible for managing the group members and settings
- Security Analyst
- User responsible for making security policy decisions (e.g., file classification rules), approving files, and analyzing security events
- User who submits files for analysis; this user can view the analysis results of files they submit, as well as the results of all other files in their organization
- User who requires read access and the ability to run reports; this is a read-only role
- Click Save.