When you submit your analyzed product files to the FACT system, you can easily view the score and other details in the web portal. The score tells users at a glance if any security issues have been detected with a file.
The FACT trust score is a confidence rating based on a ten point scale. The color-coded score assigned to each file reflects the level of trust the FACT system has in the file.
File score is 0.0 to 1.9 (low trust)
File score is 2.0 to 3.9 (low-intermediate trust)
File score is 4.0 to 5.9 (intermediate trust)
File score is 6.0 to 7.9 (intermediate-high trust)
File score is 8.0 to 10.0 (high trust)
Work through the following steps to locate a product file and view its score.
- Expand the Vendor Tools menu and select Product Files.
- Choose how you want the product files displayed: Group By Product or List All Files.
- Locate the product file you want to view.
Use the filter and search features to display a set of files with specific attributes or help locate a particular file. See Filter and search for files for full instructions on using these features.
- Click the score to display the full details of the analysis.
A window opens with the Analysis Results page displayed. Where available, click the Detail link to display additional information.
- Click OK when you are finished viewing the score details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.