Managing your product files to identify them as supported, out of date, and obsolete lets you maintain their accuracy. You will likely want to revisit the status setting for each product every release cycle. Changing the status of a product file can affect its score.
Products submitted via the vendor agent are marked as Supported by default.
You can set the status for a single product file or multiple product files at once. See Bulk edit product files for details.
- Expand the Vendor Tools menu and select Product Files.
- Choose how you want the product files displayed: Group By Product or List All Files.
- Locate the product file whose status you want to mark or update.
Use the filter and search features to display a set of files with specific attributes or help locate a particular file. See Filter and search for files for full instructions on using these features.
- Expand the Version Status list and select the appropriate option.
- This version of the product is currently supported.
- Update Recommended
- Although this version of the product is supported, upgrading to a more current version is recommended.
- This version of the product is obsolete and is no longer supported.
The Version Status field displays the selected status. If the status change affects the score, it will be updated immediately.
- A green check mark to the left of the row indicates the change was processed successfully.