Use tags to categorize files with similar characteristics. Users can search by the tags to easily find related files.
- Use the Files menu in the sidebar to navigate to the Submitted Files page.
- Locate the file you want to work with.
Use the filter and search features to display a set of files with specific attributes or help locate a particular file. See Filter and search for files for full instructions on using these features.
Make sure you’ve selected the correct file: click the file name to review full file details before making any changes.
- In the Tags column, click + to open the tags list.
- Scroll through the list and click the tag you want to add to the file.
- If the tag doesn't exist, type the tag you want to create and press ENTER.
The tag can be one or more words.
To remove an existing tag from a file, click to the right of the tag name.