Use tags to categorize files with similar characteristics. Users can search by the tags to easily find related files.
- Expand the End User Tools menu and select Scan History.
- Locate the file you want to work with.
Use the filter and search features to display a set of files with specific attributes or help locate a particular file. See Filter and search for files for full instructions on using these features.
- Hover your cursor over the file you want to edit and click the down arrow to expand the row.
Make sure you’ve selected the correct file: click the filename to review full file details before making any changes.
- Position your cursor in the Tags field.
- Type the tag name and press ENTER.
The tag can be one or more words.
To remove an existing tag from a file, click to the right of the tag name. You can also position your cursor in the tag field to the right of the tag and press BACKSPACE on your keyboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.