Use tags to categorize files with similar characteristics. Users can search by the tags to easily find related files.
- Expand the End User Tools menu and select Scan History.
- Locate the file you want to work with.
Use the filter and search features to display a set of files with specific attributes or help locate a particular file. See Filter and search for files for full instructions on using these features.
- Hover your cursor over the file you want to edit and click the down arrow to expand the row.
Make sure you’ve selected the correct file: click the filename to review full file details before making any changes.
- Position your cursor in the Tags field.
- Type the tag name and press ENTER.
The tag can be one or more words.
To remove an existing tag from a file, click to the right of the tag name. You can also position your cursor in the tag field to the right of the tag and press BACKSPACE on your keyboard.