Enter a description to provide information on a file that might be useful to other users.
- Expand the End User Tools menu and select Scan History.
- Locate the file you want to work with.
Use the filter and search features to display a set of files with specific attributes or help locate a particular file. See Filter and search for files for full instructions on using these features.
- Hover your cursor over the file you want to edit and click the down arrow to expand the row.
Make sure you're working with the correct file before making any changes. Click the filename to view the file details.
- Position your cursor in the Description field.
- Enter a description of the selected file or add details to an existing description.
The content you enter is saved automatically.