When an administrator resets your password, you'll receive a text message to the phone number you provided for multi-factor authentication in your user profile. The message contains a temporary password that you can use to create a new password for your account.
You have 1 hour to complete this step before the temporary password expires. If you miss this window, contact your administrator and ask them to reset your password again.
- Navigate to the Quick Scan page: https://fact.adolus.com.
- Click Sign In / Create an Account in the upper right corner of the header.
- Enter your email address along with the temporary password that you received on your phone.
Your username (email address) is case sensitive. Make sure you enter it exactly as it appears in the system.
- Click Sign in.
The Reset Your Password page displays.
- Enter your email address and click Reset my password.
A page where you can reset your password is displayed and a password reset code is sent to the phone number associated with your account.
- Locate the code on your device and enter it in the Code field.
- Enter a new password for your account in the New Password field and then enter the same password in the Enter New Password Again field.
Your password must contain at least 12 characters.
Wondering why a company focused on cybersecurity has so few password rules? Read our blog to find out how to create a secure password.
- Click Change Password.
The sign-in page displays. You can now sign in with your new password.