The results of the analysis can alert you to problems with the file:
- The product owner recommends you update to a newer version of this file before using it.
- The product owner has reported that this version of the file is no longer supported.
- The file — or one of its subcomponents — contains one or more publicly known vulnerabilities.
The results can also give you confidence that the file is safe to use:
- The file hasn’t been detected by any engines and is very unlikely to be malicious.
- The file was found to have no known vulnerabilities.
- The file is from a trusted partner vendor.
- The file has been signed with a vendor-qualified certificate chain and the file signature is valid.