You can change your pricing plan at any time. When you change your subscription during a billing period, any charge adjustments are calculated from the moment of the change and added to your next invoice.
If you are billed on the first of the month and change to a more expensive plan (still monthly), you'll receive a credit for the unused portion of the old plan and will be billed for the new plan for the remainder of the month. Your billing date will remain the same.
If you switch to a plan with a different billing period, such as moving from a monthly plan to an annual plan, the billing date will move to the date you made the switch and you'll be billed at the time of the change.
- Click your company name on the right side of the header to display your organization’s profile.
- Click the Pricing Plan tab.
The Subscription box lists the plan name and cost of your current subscription.
- Click Change Plan.
The available plans display.
- Click Monthly and Annual to view the costs available with each option.
- Click Select Plan beneath the option you want to subscribe to.
The Subscription box indicates the selected plan. A message indicates that the plan has been updated.
- Select any page in the header to exit the Organization page.