The search panel at the top of the file list displays an Advanced Search button, which you can use to access the attributes available to filter by. Set as many filters as necessary to display only the files you want to see in the files list.
- Click the Advanced Search button on the right side of the search panel to display the available attributes.
- Click + to the left of the attribute you want to filter by.
The attribute displays on the search panel in its expanded form.
If you are a vendor partner viewing product files, the categories available to you will be different than the ones shown here for the Submitted Files page.
- Specify the details that are of interest to you.
Depending on the attribute you add, you may be selecting items from a list, using a calendar control to set a date span, or using a slider to specify a range. Some categories include a search field to help you find a specific filter. The file list updates as you add more search criteria.
The Vendor, Tags, and Submitter attribute lists display a partial list of options. If the criteria you need isn't listed, use the search field at the top of the list to search for it. Results display as your type.
The File Type and MIME Type attribute lists display some common types. You can select from the list provided or use the field at the top of the list to enter your own. Click the check mark to the right of the field to add your entry to the search panel.
Each attribute has its own Clear action. If you make a mistake, you can reset just that attribute. There's no need to clear all filters and start again.
- Collapse the attribute when you are done.
The filter you specified for that attribute displays on the search panel so that you can see at a glance what you're searching for.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 until you have built out your search criteria as desired.
- Click the Clear Search button on the right side of the search panel to remove all filters.
The file list returns to the All report with no filters specified.