Every FACT user has access to the help and community content. In order to interact with that content, though, you need to have a support account. You set this up using the same email address you use to sign in to FACT.
If you have ever submitted a request to the support system using a Submit a request link in the Help Center or the Contact us form in the FACT web portal, then you will already have a support account. In this case, proceed to the article Setting up an existing support account.
- On any help page, click Sign in in the upper right corner.
A sign-in dialog box opens.
- Click Sign up.
A dialog box opens where you provide the information that will be used to create your support account.
- Complete the sign-up dialog box as follows:
- Enter your full name as you want it to appear in the support system.
- Enter the email address that you use to sign in to FACT.
- Enable the I'm not a robot check box.
- Click Sign up.
A message indicates your account has been created. A welcome email containing a verification link is delivered to the email address associated with your account.
If you receive a message indicating a support account already exists for the email address provided, perform the steps in the article Set up an existing support account.
- Locate your welcome email and click the verification link to proceed.
A dialog box opens where you set your password.
- Enter a password in the field provided, being sure to follow the password requirements specified.
You can also edit your user name, if necessary.
- Click Set password.
The dialog box closes and you are signed in to the Help Center. Your user name displays in the upper right corner of the page.