Every FACT user has access to the help and community content. In order to interact with that content, though, you need to have a support account. You set this up using the same email address you use to sign in to FACT.
If you have ever submitted a request to the support system using a Submit a request link in the Help Center or the Contact us form in the FACT web portal, then you will already have a support account. In this case, proceed to the article Setting up an existing support account.
- On any help page, click Sign in in the upper right corner.
A sign-in dialog box opens.
- Click Sign up.
A dialog box opens where you provide the information that will be used to create your support account.
- Complete the sign-up dialog box as follows:
- Enter your full name as you want it to appear in the support system.
- Enter the email address that you use to sign in to FACT.
- Enable the I'm not a robot check box.
- Click Sign up.
A message indicates your account has been created. A welcome email containing a verification link is delivered to the email address associated with your account.
If you receive a message indicating a support account already exists for the email address provided, perform the steps in the article Set up an existing support account.
- Locate your welcome email and click the verification link to proceed.
A dialog box opens where you set your password.
- Enter a password in the field provided, being sure to follow the password requirements specified.
You can also edit your user name, if necessary.
- Click Set password.
The dialog box closes and you are signed in to the Help Center. Your user name displays in the upper right corner of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.