We are confident that our users are familiar with online forums and the etiquette surrounding how to create and comment on community content, so this section will be brief. As a gentle reminder, please keep in mind the following points when interacting in the community.
- Share your knowledge by providing helpful and constructive information.
- Be polite, respectful, patient, and encouraging with everyone – especially new users.
- Respect the ideas and opinions of others.
- Stay on topic.
- Ask for help but, first, make sure you’ve taken time to see if the answer is already in the forum.
- Before you post, re-read what you’ve written and consider both your tone and message.
- Read the entire thread before responding to it in order to make sure you aren’t duplicating a response.
Please sign in to leave a comment.